2014 Blend Retreat Pricing
Tickets for Blend Retreat 2014 are $115 and will go on sale starting February 16th at 8pm EST.
You get a LOT with your admission ticket. This includes:
- Admittance to the welcome Cocktail Party, complete with free drinks–both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
- Three meals, including two breakfast meals (one sponsored by Quest Nutrition) and a five-course gourmet dinner.
- Coffee and tea all weekend long provided by Green Mountain Coffee.
- Two Snack Breaks.
- Two fitness classes, including boot camps by Onnit Labs and Oiselle.
- A Saturday hike with Organic Valley, featuring pre- and post-hike snacks.
- BLEND Retreat t-shirt provided by our Official Sponsor, Silk.
- All-weekend access to the Expo Room, where you can chat with sponsors and get freebies!
- Multiple “room drops” throughout the weekend from companies such as Nuttzo, fairlife and Detour.
- Amazing swag bag filled with goodies from more than 25 sponsors.
- Entry into a closing ceremony raffle with big ticket items from our sponsors.
The rooms at the Hyatt Escala are immaculate. You will be impressed!
Blend Retreat is kind of like summer camp–we will be pairing you up with roommates (and even bed mates!) If you have a particular friend you would like to bunk with or be in the same suite with, you will have the opportunity to list them at registration.
Please note, there is limited availability on certain options and if they are sold out, you will not be able to select these options at registration.
The price below includes the two-night stay, resort fee, lodging tax:
Note: Prices below are for a suite. The suites range from 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each suite is fully furnished. There is a living room, a kitchen, and full bathrooms (one for each room in the suite.) If you would like to be in the same suite with someone, please list them in the notes and we will do our best to accommodate If you would like to be in the same bed as someone, please list them in the notes and we will be 100% sure to put you with them. Please note there is limited availability for pullouts.
- Shared bed in bedroom: $190
- Your own bed in bedroom: $375
- Shared pullout bed in living room: $165
- Your own pullout bed in living room: $325
Note: Prices below are for a Deluxe Studio which has a kitchenette and a private bathroom. There are two options: 2 queen beds or one king bed.
- Shared queen bed / 3-4 people total in studio: $145
Bed Options Explained:
Pull-Outs – A large pull-out couch in a suite living room.
Shared options – To be shared with a bed-mate.
To register, click here!